Air India Academy Institute
Air India Academy Institute. Has Established itself as a leader In Mumbai, Maharashtra, And providing training programs in Aviation (Ticketing, Cabin Crew, Air Hostess, Supervisor), Airlines Tourism, Travel, And Hospitality Management We are India's Largest Career Counseling & Career Guidance Bureau Free (Jaipur. ✓Free Resume Update. Check for Job openings with Similar Skills and Titles ✓ Top Jobs* ✓ Free Alerts on Jobdigitalindia.com. (✓ Top Companies Railway, Metro, Air India, Vistara, IndiGo, AirAsia, SpiceJet, GoAir, Qatar Airways Etc.
Air India Jobs
This is to inform you that we do have Job Hiring in the aviation industry for the profiles of Air Hostess, Airport Staff, Air- Ticketing, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Aircraft Maintenance and Ticketing Executive.
- Female Cabin Crew/Air-hostess for Leading Domestic Airlines
- Guest Service Officers/GRE/F & B Service/Front Office for Airport Lounges
- Best Career Airlines Cabin Crew Air Hostess
- Salary Rs.40,000 to 80,000/ Month
- If you have any Suggestion or Queries, Related to Customer Service
- Call 9582514222, WhatsApp Message (Customer Service. 24/7)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:-
- Fresher Candidates can also apply if they are interested to make career in this Industry.
- Educational Qualification: H.S. (10+2) or Equivalent and above.
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years (for cabin crew): 18 to 30 years (for ground staff) and 21-35 years (for cargo)
- Language Proficiency: English, Hindi and any other regional language.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills and well-groomed.
Cabin Crew Responsibilities:-
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats. Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all seat belts and galleys are secured prior to take-off. Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight.
Salary Rs.40,000 to 80,000/- Per Month
Indian national between 19 to 28 years
Minimum Qualification: HSC
Fluent in English and Hindi
At least 155 cm tall with weight in proportion to height
Well-groomed with a clear complexion
Mature and positive with strong interpersonal and communication skills
No visible scars/marks on face and hand
Air India Jobs
If you have any Suggestion or Queries, Related to Customer Service
Call 9582514222, WhatsApp Message (Customer Service. 24/7)
For more details of jobs visit here
and other jobs visit here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com