India reported 3,92,488 new COVID19 cases in the last 24 hours, as per data from the Union Health Ministry. As many as 3,689 people died due to Covid-19 related complications, while 3,07,865 patients have been cured/discharged from hospitals. On Saturday, India achieved the grim milestone of reporting over 4 lakh Coronavirus cases for the first time (also the highest single-day surge in the world). According to Union Health Ministry’s data, India saw 4,01,993 fresh Coronavirus infections, taking the total number of cases to 1,91,64,969 on Saturday. The active Covid-19 caseload also increased to over 32 lakh. India has been witnessing over 3 lakh Coronavirus cases daily for the past 10 days. Several states/UTs have been reporting their peaks, much more than the figure reported during the first wave last year, in terms of single-day coronavirus cases as the second wave continues its spike.
How to register for Covid-19 vaccination via Cowin portal / App
- Log on to www.cowin.gov.in / Cowin App
- Enter your mobile number.
- Get an OTP to create your account.
- Enter the OTP and click on the “Verify” button.
- You will be directed to the registration of the vaccination’ page. On this page, there will be an option to choose one photo ID proof.
- Fill in your name, age, gender and upload an identity document.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Once the registration is completed; the system will show the “Account Details”.
- A citizen can further add three more people linked with this mobile number by clicking on the “Add More” button.
- There will be a button indicating ‘Schedule appointment’. Now click on it.
- Search a vaccination centre of choice by state, district, block and pin code.
- Date and availability will also be displayed.
- Click on the ‘book’ button.
On successful completion of booking, you will receive a message. That confirmation details will have to be shown at the vaccination center. COVID-19 Vaccination registration.
What to do to keep yourself and others safe from COVID-19
- Maintain at least a 1-meter distance between yourself and others to reduce your risk of infection when they cough, sneeze or speak. Maintain an even greater distance between yourself and others when indoors. The further away, the better.
- Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal are essential to make masks as effective as possible.
- Here are the basics of how to wear a mask:
- Clean your hands before you put your mask on, as well as before and after you take it off, and after you touch it at any time.
- Make sure it covers both your nose, mouth and chin.
- When you take off a mask, store it in a clean plastic bag, and every day either wash it if it’s a fabric mask, or dispose of a medical mask in a trash bin.
- Don’t use masks with valves.
For job search and many jobs visit here
Register yourself here to get updates.
पिछले 24 घंटे में कोरोना संक्रमण के साढ़े 5 लाख से ज़्यादा मामले. कई डॉक्टरों के मुताबिक़- अस्पताल में जगह ना मिलने से सड़कों पर हो रही है लोगों की मौत.बढ़ते संक्रमण के बीच मद्रास हाईकोर्ट की सख़्त टिप्पणी.कोरोना की दूसरी लहर के लिए चुनाव आयोग ज़िम्मेदार. चले हत्या का केस.